Many of today's Georgia businesses are involved in processing, storing and/or transmitting or cardholder data, which ultimately means compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) provisions is a strict requirement. And though there are different levels of PCI DSS compliance, it's the heavyweight of them all - Level 1 on-site assessments by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) - that organizations need assistance with. Not only can the assessment process itself be time-consuming and intense, so can the actual pre-assessment activities.
Atlanta, GA PCI Consulting and Audits | Consultants and QSA Assessors | Fixed Fee Pricing
That's why organizations need a trusted expert to guide them through the entire process, from beginning to end, such as the PCI-QSA's at NDB Advisory. NDB Advisory provides the following PCI DSS services:
- Readiness Assessment and Gap Analysis findings
- Level 1 on-site PCI-QSA Report on Compliance (RoC) assessments
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Strategy and consulting services for PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ).
- Any other type of specialized services needed for helping facilitate PCI DSS compliance
Don't "go it alone" with PCI DSS compliance - as that can be a challenging task - rather, hire an experienced and well-respected organization for helping your business every step of the way.