NDB is Atlanta’s leading provider of PCI DSS QSA and consulting services for merchants and service providers seeking to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) framework. PCI DSS compliance is a must for any Atlanta business that stores, processes, and/or transmits cardholder data, so that’s without question a big group of companies, and it’s only getting bigger.
Have questions about PCI DSS compliance, such as scoping issues, costs, timeframe, challenges for becoming compliant? Whatever you need in terms of PCI DSS compliance, NDB can assist, so contact our most senior PCI-QSA today at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 today to learn more.
Comprehensive PCI Services for Atlanta, GA Businesses
NDB offers the following PCI DSS compliance services to Atlanta, GA merchants and service providers:
- PCI DSS Scoping & Readiness Assessments: Getting off on the right track in terms of PCI DSS compliance begins by performing a much-needed scoping & readiness assessment. It’s important to understand one’s business process, what actual requirements are in scope, what personnel are to be involved in the engagement, and what control deficiencies are unearthed.
That’s what a scoping & readiness assessment does, and that’s why it’s important to perform one. Going blind into PCI DSS compliance without doing any upfront leg work is not a good recipe. Word to the wise – spend some time in the beginning to learn about critical scoping & remediation issues regarding PCI. It will save you thousands of dollars in the long-run – trust on this!
- PCI DSS Remediation Services: Every business in Atlanta undergoing PCI DSS compliance will have some type of PCI remediation. Either policies and procedures or technical changes – remediation is a common element of PCI DSS compliance, so don’t be alarmed. NDB offers assistance with both PCI DSS compliance documentation remediation and technical remediation. Our QSA’s have years of experience helping Atlanta merchants and service providers when it comes to the PCI DSS framework. Contact our most senior PCI-QSA today at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 today to learn more.
- Assistance with PCI SAQ Forms: The vast majority of merchants and service providers in Atlanta can thankfully obtain PCI DSS compliance by utilizing any number of the official Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ) offered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). Now that’s good news, but also remember that self-assessing is often easier said than done, which means professional consulting advice is often needed.
NDB offers such services, essentially helping merchants and service providers in truly understanding the entire SAQ process in terms of scope, deliverables, and milestones. In fact, assisting merchants and service providers with SAQ compliance is our most commonly requested service for PCI DSS compliance.
- Level 1 Onsite Assessments by a PCI-QSA: Yes, even a select few merchants and service providers will have to perform the much-dreaded Level 1 onsite assessments by a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor – commonly known as a PCI-QSA. But Level 1 audits don’t have to be a challenging and complex endeavor, you just need an expert to guide you through the process from A to Z. Specifically, you need a QSA to ensure that merchants and service providers understand scope, can remediate gaps and deficiencies, and can continuously monitor their program for ongoing PCI DSS compliance. Contact our most senior PCI-QSA today at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 today to learn more.
- Policies and Procedures: Documentation is one of the most time-consuming and challenging measures when it comes to compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Because of this, NDB offers industry leading security policy templates to all of our valued Atlanta, GA clients. It’s our way of helping merchants and service providers save thousands of dollars and dozens of hours on information security policies and procedures development.
Focus on your business, and let NDB focus on your PCI DSS compliance endeavors. Since 2008, NDB has been assisting Atlanta businesses with PCI DSS compliance, and we’re ready to help you. Have questions or concerns about PCI DSS compliance – contact our most senior PCI-QSA today at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 today to learn more.
NDB can also write your PCI policies for you if you feel you don’t have the time, energy, or resources. We’re experts at policy and procedures writing, so let us know how we can assist. Documentation will always be a big part of PCI compliance, so work with a firm that offers complimentary PCI policy templates for saving you thousands of dollars.
- Penetration Testing: NDB also offers network penetration testing services for PCI DSS compliance for Atlanta merchants and service providers. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive services for both merchants and service providers in the Atlanta area that are seeking PCI DSS compliance.