Customized Incident Response Plans for Compliance, DoD, and other Cybersecurity Measures
Incident Response Plans – Fixed Fees
With data breaches at an all-time high, it’s imperative that organizations have a well-defined incident response plan in place.
NDB offers customized incident response plans for today’s growing regulatory compliance measures, and other cybersecurity reporting mandates. From HIPAA to PCI DSS compliance, SOC audits, FISMA, CMMC – and more – the world of regulatory compliance is awash with incident response plans. You need to have one in place – pure and simple – and if your organization is need of a highly customized plan, then talk to the experts today at NDB. Contact us at
Core Elements of a Well-Written Incident Response Plan
Structured protocol is extremely important for incident response initiatives as it achieves the following:
- Responding immediately with best-of-breed information security practices.
- Isolating the affected systems as quickly as possible, helping minimize the threat to other critical Information Systems.
- Helping minimize system downtime, while restoring critical infrastructure to full operational capabilities as quickly as possible.
- Providing a “lessons learned” approach for every incident, regardless of size, scale, complexity, and severity.
Comprehensive incident response measures require participation and involvement from everyone within an organization, ranging from senior management all the way down to end-users of systems, along with being aware of the following core components of a well-defined incident response plan:
- Initial Response and Containment
- Security Analysis | Recovery and Repair
- Post Incident Activities and Awareness
- Reporting of Suspected Incidents
Comprehensive Incident Response Plan Development
Whatever the industry or regulatory compliance mandate, NDB has the experience, expertise, and knowledge for developing a comprehensive, well-written incident response plan. To learn more contact us at